Training with Josh will instill a sense of personal obligation in your training program. You will feel compelled to be there, be on time, and complete your workout.
Josh will help you maintain and increase your level of motivation. He will also reinforce your desires and abilities to reach your goals.
Josh will assure that during each session you will use the correct methods and techniques. Remember, practice does not make perfect… perfect practice makes perfect!
Josh will guide you through your routine in the proper order, with the appropriate rest periods and exercises, thereby maximizing your results and the use of your time.
By working with Josh you will always train correctly, eliminating the intimidation of exercise equipment, and reducing the chance of possible injury.
You will feel motivated to make a personal commitment to yourself and to Josh, a commitment that can guarantee success.
You will learn how to change your lifestyle in order reach your health and fitness goals.
Even though it will be hard work, Josh will actually make exercising a fun and enjoyable experience.
WHY YOU NEED
A PERSONAL TRAINER
HOW JOSH CAN HELP YOU
Josh will analyze your medical history, exercise experience, fitness level, and fitness goals in order to develop a plan that will help you succeed.
Depending on your needs, Josh can help you regarding weight loss, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training, flexibility, balance, sports performance, and nutrition.
For most people, particularly those who wish to lose weight and improve their overall health and fitness, they will need to perform:
1) Cardiovascular Exercise 3-5 times a week
2) Resistance Training 2-3 times a week
3) Stretching most days of the week
4) And follow some sort of Nutritional Plan
In general, this means Josh may help you one of two ways
1) He can work with you 2-3 times a week or more if needed. This will help maximize your results. Essentially, the more you work with Josh the more you will succeed. Josh will BECOME YOUR COACH!
2) He can train you 1 time a week, every couple of weeks, or once a month, in which case he would write a plan for you to follow on your own. You would meet with Josh periodically for accountability and new workout plans.
When you train more regularly with Josh he will help you
1) Achieve your goals faster
2) Choose the correct exercises
3) Train at the proper intensity
4) Navigate injuries or medical conditions safely
5) Make continual progress
6) Change your program
7) Navigate training with other sports
8) Maximize recovery